The ASUS ZenFone Max Pro M1 has been one of the more surprising releases in 2018, mainly because of its value-for-money factor coupled with a stock Android ROM. The phone ticked a lot of boxes for people who preferred a cleaner Android approach, and who consequently wanted to stay away from the Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro. The ASUS ZenFone Max Pro M2 builds up on its predecessor, and goes on to compete against the Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro. We’ve been happily recommending these devices to people, but our recommendation is likely to change because of a recent decision from ASUS. Despite not taking part in the Android One program, ASUS launched the ZenFone Max Pro M1 back in 2018 with a close-to-stock version of Android 8.1 Oreo.
- Our team solved almost every question to save important time.
- You can flash your device with a recovery mode or flash tool.
- We’ve detected that you are using AdBlock Plus or some other adblocking software which is preventing the page from fully loading.
- Through that, you can install recovery, Root your ASUS Zenfone Max Pro (M1) 64GB , and lots of much more.
- So without wasting your time lets root the Asus ZenFone Max Pro M1.
Tweak your lockscreen’s view and functionality with plenty of settings to customize. GApps come flashed with this ROM so you can flash the ROM and use visit website it right away. It is very stable, and users who are using it gave fairly positive feedbacks.
This should list your device and ensure it is connected. Turn off your phone and boot into recovery boot by pressing Power + Volume up buttons simultaneously. Download ADB and Fastboot driver for your Windows or Download ADB and Fastboot driver for your Mac and install it. That’s all the tutorial on how to install the Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 USB driver for the Windows procedure.
- Often, when we take photos, capturing that flawless image can prove to be elusive, necessitating the use of various editing…
- Please replace [patched_boot.img] with the name of the boot image file you downloaded followed by the .img extension.
- Unrooting is pretty easy and convenient for the users.
Alternatively, you can say that twrp recovery is safe. Team Win Recovery Project 3.x, or twrp3 for short, is a custom recovery built with ease of use and customization in mind. It’s a fully touch driven user interface; no more volume rocker or powerbuttons to mash.
Otherwise, your computer will not detect your device. Asus ZenFone Max Pro M1 is one of the most popular mid-range smartphones in India. The phone comes with a 6-inch FHD+ display, 4 or 6GBs of RAM, Qualcomm Snapdragon 636 system-on-chip, stock Android, and a massive 5,000 mAh battery. Here you can Download and install Asus ZenFone Max Pro M1 Android Phone device USB (Universal Serial Bus) drivers for free.